Code of Honor
The following Code of Honor explains what it means to be a member of the azure-develoeprs.net community. Any misconduct and violation of the honor code may result in removal or cancellation of your membership
We want you to have fun connecting, creating and sharing everything related to Microsoft Azure. At the same time, we want you and everyone else to feel comfortable and contribute positively to our community.We are in favor of the following actions
- Have fun sharing everything related to Microsoft products at azure-developers.net.
- Be social, be creative, share opinions and comments on tutorials, tips or news and share them with your friends and network.
- Azure-developers.net is a PG-13 community. The content is appropriate for users over 13 years of age.
- Refrain from posting any aggressive, rude material, as well as refrain from publishing inappropriate photos or without a particular purpose.
- When you publish something publicly, remember that anyone on the internet can see it. Make sure the content and photos are appropriate for anyone who sees them.
- If someone goes over the line please report it and report [email protected]
- Harass other users.
- Post photos or offensive text
- Post Nudity, pornography or obscene content.
- Break the law. Your publications must comply with local, state and federal requirements, laws and regulations.
- Do not post anything that you don’t own or that you do not have permission to publish.
- Unsolicited messages or unsolicited commercial information will be automatically reported and you will be removed from the site.